Take the classic pairing of chocolate and banana to a new level with these muffins. Not only are they a great way to kick off breakfast, they're a delicious sweet treat after lunch or a perfect pairing with that cup of coffee for an afternoon pick-me-up. For the sweetest results, use bananas that are slightly overripe.
- 2 banana
- 3 scoop NLA For Her: Her Whey, Vanilla Cupcake
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 egg
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- In large bowl, mash bananas.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring in chocolate chips last.
- Pour into muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.