Fresh cherries are plentiful this time of year, but you can enjoy your favorite summer fruit year-round with this quick and delicious protein ice cream. Made with Signature chocolate casein for extra creaminess, this low-sugar homemade ice cream has only 5 ingredients and is ready in minutes, so you can enjoy this healthy, high-protein treat all summer long.
- 2 cup almond milk
- 2 scoop Signature Chocolate Casein Protein
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cherries, frozen and pitted
- Mix together almond milk, chocolate casein, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract and pour into the chilled bowl of an ice-cream maker.
- Turn ice-cream maker on and while ice cream is mixing, add pitted cherries. Let the machine run for 15-20 minutes or until mixture thickens to ice-cream consistency.
- Once done, remove bowl from machine and scoop ice cream into bowls to serve.