These meals are healthy enough that I don't even consider them cheat foods. These can be everyday meals to include in a muscle-building diet.
- 8 oz chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ⅓ cup, shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 whole whole wheat soft tortillas
- In a bowl, combine cooked chicken, salsa and lettuce.
- Spread the sour cream on one tortilla, then top with the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheddar and top with the remaining tortilla.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, over low heat, cook the quesadilla until light brown, usually about 3 minutes each side. Turn carefully with a wide spatula.