This is a dish you can prep ahead of time and place in the fridge. Pop it in the oven when you get home. You can also increase the ingredients to make as many servings as you want for lunches or another dinner.
- 1 oz chicken breast
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup, diced red Potatoes
- 1 whole carrot, shredded
- 1 whole mushroom
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1 tsp, leaves thyme
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse the chicken breasts with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with flower.
- Set the cooking bag on the baking pan. Into the bag, place the chicken, potatoes, onion, carrots, and mushrooms.
- In a microwave-safe cup, heat the bouillon cubes with 1 cup of water on high for 1 min. Stir to dissolve the cubes, and add the garlic, bay leaves, thyme, and pepper. Pour this over the chicken and vegetables, along with the wine. Close the bag with it's tie. (If you're prepping this in the morning, put the bag in the fridge still sitting in the baking dish.)
- Place in the oven and bake for 60 min.