Store-made spring rolls are often full of calories, fat, and sodium-heavy sauces. Don't give up on them; just make your own! Use fresh vegetables and herbs to increase the nutrition content of this tasty meal.
- 1 piece chicken breast, thinly cut
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Splenda, brown sugar blend
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 4 sheet rice paper
- ½ cup lettuce
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 oz bean sprouts, canned
- 1 tsp cilantro
- In a large Ziploc bag, mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, brown sugar blend, and Sriracha.
- Add chicken to bag and marinate for at least half an hour.
- Saute chicken in greased pan until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice paper wrappers according to packing.
- Lay the rice paper on a plate and arrange lettuce, shredded carrots, bean sprouts, and herbs.
- Top with chicken and wrap burrito style.