Everybody needs an easy chicken recipe for when you just don't know what to make. When I'm out of ideas, I always turn here.
- 2 piece chicken breast
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tsp, ground oregano
- 1 cup brown rice
- Mix chicken, 2 tablespoons olive oil, Montreal spice, chili flakes, pepper, and oregano in a Ziploc bag.
- Place bag in fridge and allow to marinate overnight.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil a nonstick skillet.
- Add chicken breast to the pan and cook for 4-5 min on each side, or until done.
- Follow directions on rice package and enjoy with chicken.