Sticking to your Lean Body Meal Plan is easy with this chicken and burrito Lean Body-Friendly Recipe.
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 whole mushroom
- ¼ whole red onion, diced
- ½ whole diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 4 whole whole wheat soft tortillas
- Cut the mushroom, onion, and pepper into thin slices. Heat the oil in a medium skillet, and add the mushroom, onion, pepper, and garlic. Saute until the onion is soft, about 5 min.
- Slice the chicken, add it to the skillet with the rice, and gently stir to combine everything. Cook just long enough for all to get hot.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave and heap the mixture on them. Roll up burrito-style.