A tasty and fun winter recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ⅛ cup, chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 oz kidney beans, canned
- 1 can drained chickpeas, canned
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 6 fl oz water
- ½ tsp cumin
- Cook ground beef in large skillet until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, first rinsing and draining beans, chick-peas and corn.
- Stir to ensure equal distribution.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.