These chocolatey, pumpkin-packed muffins explode in your mouth. Their super-moist texture and great nutritional profile make them a great post-workout snack or yummy breakfast treat.
- 1 small (2-3/4" dia) apples
- 1 cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- 400 g pure pumpkin
- ½ cup raw oats
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts
- ½ cup(s) casein protein powder
- ¾ cup milk (2% fat)
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170 C).
- Blend all ingredients.
- Pour batter into nine silicone muffin cases.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Mix casein and milk.
- Pour mixture into piping bag.
- If desired, top with extra chia seeds and a sprinkle of organic cocoa powder