One of the most comforting meals during the cold months is a big ol' bowl of soup! With only a few ingredients, you can make a healthy, high-protein version that tastes great and fits your macros. Make a big batch for a crowd or enjoy it by yourself.
- 1 cup low-sodium butternut squash soup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 oz scallops
- ½ tbsp sweet Spreads Cinnamon Roll Coconut Butter (Coconutter)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat soup on stove or in microwave.
- Mix in 2 tbsp applesauce.
- Stir in fresh spinach.
- Pour soup in bowl.
- Top with seared scallops.
- Drizzle with SweetSpreads Cinnamon Roll CocoNutter.