Enjoy with your favorite keto-friendly veggie for a delicious low-carb appetizer!
- 10 oz canned chunk chicken breast, drained
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup red hot sauce
- ⅓ cup, diced monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing, reduced-fat
- ⅓ cup, crumbled, not packed blue cheese
- Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce in a medium-sized bowl. You can use a fork or whisk, but if you have a hand-held beater it will make the job go by a lot faster.
- Fold in chicken.
- Spread mixture into a pie plate sprayed with a nonstick cooking oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Add Monterey jack cheese and blue cheese to the top. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.