After a sweltering summer workout, these pops are just what you need to cool off inside and out, while simultaneously kick-starting the recovery process. The protein-packed trio of cottage cheese, antioxidant-rich blueberries, and almond butter gives you the nutrients your body needs to take the heat.
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1½ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Evenly distribute mixture into popsicle molds, filling each about three-quarters full. Insert sticks and freeze for about 8 hours.
- To unmold a popsicle, run the mold under warm water for a few seconds, being careful not to thaw the pops.