Have your dessert and enjoy your gains too with these protein-rich brownies.
- 1½ 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp powdered Stevia
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 square dark chocolate
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
- Add drained black beans, cacao, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, stevia, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract to food processor. Blend into a smooth, consistent batter.
- Dump the batter into a bowl, then mix in chocolate chunks and add walnuts.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray and add batter.
- Top with walnuts and bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.