Breakfast wraps are all the rage and, while they're no bagel, a standard 8-inch whole wheat tortilla still has 26 grams of carbs. If you're cutting, every bit counts. Why not cut the wrap all together? This roll-up is proof that quality protein—and a side of veggies—is all you need for a monster, muscle-building meal.
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 4 oz ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 1 cup spinach
- ⅓ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ oz fat-free mozzarella cheese
- Season and cook lean bison ground in nonstick skillet.
- In a bowl, whip eggs together with a punch of sea salt and pepper.
- Set a separate nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook like a pancake. Cover the skillet to allow the egg to be cooked in its entirety.
- Remove the egg "pancake" from the skillet and place it on a plate. Add spinach leaves, mozzarella, bell peppers, and ground bison meat.
- Roll it and wrap it using plastic wrap until you are ready to eat.