Talk about starting the day off right. This stack of flapjacks screams indulgence but is fit for breakfast—it's the best of both worlds, really. You don't have to wait for your birthday to make these pancakes, either.
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup dymatize Iso-100, birthday cake
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- ⅛ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Heat some coconut oil or low-cal spray on a nonstick pan. Turn heat to hot—sizzling hot.
- Spoon batter onto pan and turn heat to medium. Make the pancakes small, to ensure they're easy to flip. Don't flip pancakes until bubbles start appearing, or they'll break apart and turn to mush.
- Top with maple syrup, Walden Farms zero-carb spray, nut butter, fresh fruit, or whatever your heart desires!