Using nutrient-packed, gluten-free ingredients, these bars offer a healthier alternative to most store-bought protein bars.
- 2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1½ cup honey
- 2¼ cup Beast Sports Protein, Vanilla
- 3 cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- Heat peanut butter and honey in a medium saucepan until melted.
- In a separate bowl, mix whey and oats (and slivered almonds, if using).
- Add melted peanut butter and honey mixture to the bowl and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour into 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.
- When solid, cut into approximately 24 bars.
- Keeping the remaining bars refrigerated...if there are any left.