Summer might be over, but that doesn't mean ice pops are off the list. Indulge in the great taste of your favorite BCAAs by freezing them for a convenient, anytime snack. For presentation points, add cuts of your favorite fresh fruit.
- ½ cup water
- 4 scoop(s) fitMiss BCAA
- Items needed: Water bottle Popsicle mold
- Fill popsicle molds 3/4 full with water.
- Pour the water into your water bottle.
- Add your desired scoops of BCAAs and shake.
- Pour the flavored water back into the popsicle mold—add fruit if you'd like. I make some with and some without.
- Freeze for about four hours, or until solid.
- Tip: Run popsicles under warm water for easy removal from mold.