Who doesn't love baked goods in the morning? (No one I know.) This mouth-watering recipe is a favorite from four-time Olympia Figure champ Nicole Wilkins' kitchen. No need to hit the bakery—or blow your fitness goals—when you can make this tasty breakfast option in your own oven.
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- ¾ cup liquid egg whites
- ½ cup vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- ¾ cup raw oats
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 scoop mET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pop all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spray 12-tin muffin tray with cooking spray. Divide mixture evenly among 12 muffin tins. Place a thin slice of banana on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Enjoy!