They're better for you than ice cream and they taste just as good! This ghostly treat will please kids and adults alike.
- 2 large (8" to 8-7/8" long) banana
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 grape grapes, sliced
- ½ cup cranberries
- Peel bananas and cut into halves.
- Stick Popsicle stick or toothpick into flat end of banana and place in freezer until firm.
- Once firm, roll bananas in coconut oil and then roll in dried coconut flakes.
- Lay coated bananas on a plate and use quartered grapes for the eyes and cranberries for the mouth.
- Serve immediately