This isn't your grandma's banana bread. This recipe puts an interesting twist on the classic by adding sweet potatoes to the mix. This helps boost fiber content while slightly lowering the amount of simple sugars. For that extra crunch, add chocolate chips or walnuts as desired.
- ½ cup banana or vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup sweet potato, mashed
- ½ cup, mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine sweet potato and banana until well mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.