These banana and oat "cookies" are a great way to start your day or when on the go!
- 3 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- 2 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 scoop signature 100% Whey Isolate, Chocolate
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the three bananas with a fork. Add peanut butter and with a whisk or an electric mixer, beat for a few minutes until smooth.
- Add oats and protein powder and mix well, then add honey and stir. Optional add-ins: chocolate chips, nuts, chia seeds
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto a nonstick cookie sheet. Place in oven and bake for about 8-13 minutes or until firm.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes before removing from the baking sheet with a spatula.
- Store these in the refrigerator to keep them fresh, and enjoy for up to one week after baking!