Everyone loves fries! Add them to your Super Bowl menu or implement them into your everyday lean diet. For new flavors, try experimenting with herbs and spices like rosemary and garlic, cayenne pepper and paprika, or even cinnamon and Stevia for a sweet treat!
- 1 cup, cubes yams, sliced into strips
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash, peel and slice yam into strips.
- In a large Ziplock bag, add yam fries, coconut oil, and any other spices.
- Shake until all fries are coated evenly.
- Lay fries on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are slightly brown.