Vegetarian bodybuilders can find a wide variety of protein sources and green leafy vegetables at the farmer's market. Kale makes an absolutely mouth-watering treat when it's baked and topped with a delicious dressing. Stop chomping your Caesar salad; try this sweet and savory recipe instead!
- 4 cup kale, diced
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup green tea
- Directions for kale: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread kale on greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly crispy.
- Remove from cookie sheet and top with dressing.
- Directions for dressing: Combine yogurt, peanut butter and green tea in a blender.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture in small bowl and chill until serving time.