A fast and tasty apple slaw recipe.
- 1 small granny smith apple
- 2 small (5-1/2" long) carrots, sliced
- 1 whole stalk celery, finely diced
- ¼ tbsp onion flakes
- ¼ oz garlic powder
- 1 to taste thyme
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 cup, chopped green cabbage
- 4 tsp walden Farms Raspberry Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup organic acai juice
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, celery, onion flakes, garlic powder, thyme, raisins, and apple.
- Separately combine vinegar, apple juice concentrate, and yogurt. Pour over cabbage mixture
- Chill for a few hours or overnight.