I have a passion for weightlifting, nutrition, and great-tasting food. My specialty is cooking with protein powder. Ask me a question and I'll turn it into a delicious, protein-filled recipe!
- ½ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup whey protein powder isolate
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp pea protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- Get your waffle maker really hot and spray it with some nonstick spray.
- Using a handheld blender, food processor, or standing blender, blend all of the above ingredients together to create a pancake-type batter.
- Pour the waffle mix on the waffle maker and close it until the light goes off and the waffles are cooked.
- Plate up! Top with your favorite nut butter, some fruit, maple syrup, or some Walden Farms calorie-free maple syrup!
- Note: Try using the protein waffles as the bread for a sandwich or burger. Add a little sweet to those savory lunches? Yes, please!