Contest prep can be grueling when hunger and food cravings skyrocket, but some low-calorie options, like this Frozen Dalgona Protein Coffee, can be salvation!
- 1 scoop Animal Whey Protein - Brownie Batter
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 4 g granulated Stevia
- 1 packet instant coffee
- 2 tbsp warm water
- Put ice, milk, protein powder, and 2 packets of stevia into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass bowl.
- Put instant coffee, water, and 2 packets of stevia into another glass bowl and beat with a hand mixer to a creamy foam consistency.
- Pour the coffee foam into the protein mix and swirl together.
- Place in freezer for ~90 minutes and then enjoy!