This is a great recipe for someone who is following a much more strict diet and is looking to maximize their protein intake while curing their craving for banana bread.
- 3 large egg whites
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ tsp banana extract
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 scoop(s) banana or vanilla protein powder
- 6 tbsp splenda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Whisk together the egg whites, banana extract, and water.
- In a separate bowl combine the protein powder, Splenda, and baking powder.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until fully blended together.
- Pour into six mini loaf pans until about 1/4 full and bake at 300 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.