If you're a fan of sushi, this salad will be a home run. Seared ahi tuna forms the protein source in this dish and will blend great with the other flavors in the dish.
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup salad greens
- ½ whole mango
- ¼ cup, shelled peanuts salted
- ½ cup, pureed avocado
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 6 oz ahi tuna
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add tuna steaks and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes per side to sear.
- Combine mixed salad greens, mango, chopped peanuts, and avocado in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar and cilantro leaves.
- Stir until well combined.
- Drizzle over top of salad and toss.
- Layer tuna over the top before serving.