Video Article: Get Lean, Eat Clean With Jamie Eason - Lemon Protein Bars
Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes. Today it's Lemon Protein Bars.
Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Lemon Protein Bars.
JAMIE EASON'S LEMON PROTEIN BARS
Watch The Video - 8:38
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 qt mix Crystal Light (preferably without aspartame)
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 8 oz baby food applesauce
- 4 oz water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oat flour, vanilla whey protein, salt, baking soda and crystal light, in large bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, applesauce and water in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8x8 glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 23 minutes.
Serving Size 2 squares
Jamie's Lemon Protein Bars Recipe. PDF (119K)