|Interview With Mark Verstegen|
|Fitness & Nutrition Radio|
|Fitness & Nutrition Radio Listening Options.|
About This Episode
Interview Mark Verstegen of Athletes' Performance.
- Began his coaching career at his alma mater, Washington State University.
- Went on to become assistant director of player development at Georgia Tech.
- In 1995, he created the International Performance Institute (IPI), which became known worldwide, in Bradenton, Florida.
- Named the Director of Performance for the NFLPA in 2002.
- Author of Core Performance, which reached the top 25 on Amazon within six weeks of its release and has sold more than 100,000 copies.
- Two more books - Core Performance Essentials and Core Performance Endurance - will be released in 2006.
One of the foremost leaders and innovators in athletic training, Mark Verstegen is owner and president of Athletes' Performance, which provides athletes with cutting-edge training based on the latest sports science.
Verstegen and the Athletes' Performance team at state-of-the-art facilities in Tempe, Arizona, and Los Angeles have trained many of the elite athletes in the sports world. Together implement many of his unique and breakthrough concepts in athletic performance.
Highlights of Mark's Career: