Official Rules for the True Gritness Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY: The True Gritness Contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry ("Entrant"). Entrants must have a valid Facebook account. Facebook registration is free. Employees of Iovate Health Sciences International Inc., Bodybuilding.com, LLC ("Bodybuilding.com"), Liberty Media Corporation (and companies owned by Liberty Media Corporation), or other companies associated with the Contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with these rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC, located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713 (the "Sponsor"). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrant indicates their full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize or otherwise participating in this Contest is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRTY PERIOD: The Contest begins at approximately 12:00 a.m. MT on July 20, 2015 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. MT on August 10, 2015 ("Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: Post a photo or video on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook showing your "gritness". Tag @truegritness and mention @bodybuilding.com and @truegritness during the Entry Period. When uploading an image or video, you may tell us why you think the image or video shows true gritness (the "Entry"). Entries may not (1) violate a third party's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights; (2) contain defamatory language; (3) portray Sponsor or its products in a negative light; or (4) contain obscene, indecent or otherwise inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If multiple entries are submitted by Entrant, one (1) entry will be accepted for Entry in the Contest. False, deceptive, or incomplete entries may render an Entrant ineligible. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All Entrants must have an existing Internet account and a valid email address at the time the Contest commences. When Entrant enters, Entrant is providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- DRAWINGS: Daily Prize Drawings: Each day during the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received by 11:59 p.m. MT on that day based on the creativity and best representation of the True Grit rand, as determined by Sponsor at their sole discretion, to receive a Daily Prize (as described in these Official Rules), subject to eligibility ("Daily Prize Winner(s)"). Entries not selected in a daily drawing will be carried forward to subsequent daily drawings. Grand Prize Drawing: On or about August 11, 2015, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received during Entry Period based on the creativity and best representation of the True Grit brand, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion ("Grand Prize Winner").
- NOTIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Sponsor will attempt to notify Daily Prize Winners via email on a bi-weekly basis after the applicable drawing. If a Daily Prize Winner Entrant does not respond and comply with the instructions in the email, including signing and returning all required documents, within three (3) business days, the Sponsor will select one (1) alternate potential winner in their place at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Only one (1) alternate potential winner will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. Sponsor will attempt to notify Grand Prize Winner via email on or about August 17, 2015.
- PRIZES: Prizes are generously supplied by Iovate Health Sciences International, Inc ("Prize Provider"). Daily Prizes: Each Daily Prize Winner will receive one (1) bag of 2lb True Grit protein and one (1) bottle of True Grit pre workout. Approximate value of each Daily Prize is $68.32. Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to New York, New York. Trip includes round trip airfare for two (economy class); two (2) nights hotel stay (economy accommodation) for two (2) people in one (1) double-occupancy room; and all ground transportation. Winner will also receive two (2) tickets to a pre-season professional football game; two (2) hours with Steve Weatherford including a training session with him; $250 in True Grit supplements and swag; and $200 spending money. The exact travel dates, flights and hotel accommodations will be provided at the discretion of the Prize Provider. Prize Provider will attempt to accommodate the Grand Prize Winner's requests. Grand Prize Winner must be available to travel between August 24, 2015 and September 28, 2015. Winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. Approximate value of the Grand Prize is $3,000. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on various factors, including the date of booking, point of departure, and dates of travel. The trip is subject to availability, blackout dates, and additional restrictions. If the Grand Prize Winner's travel companion is a minor, the minor must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian. The travel companion (or his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a liability and publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. Once travel documents are issued, travel arrangements cannot be changed. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Except where prohibited, to be eligible to win a Grand Prize trip, the potential winner may be required to agree to be photographed and filmed wearing True Grit and Bodybuilding.com branded clothing and to give Iovate Health Sciences International, Inc. and Bodybuilding.com rights to use those photos and video for marketing purposes. No prize substitutions, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Prize Provider.
- GENRAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Contest is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, each of its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, Sponsor's agents, and Facebook and Instagram (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of, in whole or in part, or relating to, directly or indirectly, interpretation of these Rules; decisions by the Sponsor and Prize Provider; participation in the Contest; or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. Entrant further agrees to be bound by these Rules and comply with all of Sponsor's requirements; that Sponsor, their affiliates, and licensees may use Daily Prize Winners' names, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation; and that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the right to substitute any prize within their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, or amend the Contest for any reason.
- PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Any information Entrant submits as part of the Contest will be used for purposes of this Contest and treated in accordance with Sponsor's Privacy Statement. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes an Entrant's consent to Sponsor's use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. Except as set forth herein, Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- DISPUTES: The Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with, or in any way relating to the Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Ada County, Boise, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with the Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- RESULTS: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Show us Your Gritness Contest, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, ID 83713. Requests must be received by September 1, 2015.