Weight: 235 lbs
Body Fat: 39%
Pants Size: 22
Weight: 142 lbs
Body Fat: 6%
Pants Size: 3
Watch Tiffany's JTV Chat Here!
Why I Got Started
I was tired of being fat. There was no real one moment to lose weight. I made up my mind after seeing my mom and sister go through a fitness boot camp that if they could do it, I could do it. Later I joined the Extreme Makeover program with that trainer and she helped me lose 70 pounds in three months!
During that time I learned all about bodybuilding. I learned how they ate, worked out, and why they are so darn picky about food. After that weight loss I gained a few pounds back and made up my mind to drop some poundage.
I went into a supplement store by my gym and asked if there was anything new and exciting. The guy at the desk quickly reminded me of everything I learned a few months back. It was how you ate and how you worked out. It was a lifestyle. He wrote up a quick diet for me and in no time I was dropping pounds! Eventually he suggested I compete in figure.
How I Did It
After making up my mind to compete I hunted down a coach on Bodybuilding.com. I found Sean Calder on BodySpace. Shortly after he was my coach he had me on a diet and supplementation routine that I stuck to. Every time I had a question he was there to answer it.
On October 18th I placed first in my height class (Figure Tall) at the Northwest Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships in Olympia Washington! It was awesome!
Click Image To Enlarge.
I Placed First In My Weight Class At The 2008
Northwest Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships.
Tiffany's Supplement Plan
Meal 5: Post Workout
Tiffany's Training Program
- Legs: 3 x Failure (Under 20 Reps)
- Chest: 3 x Failure (Under 20 Reps)
I go to failure on the last rep while keeping perfect form. I don't pause at the beginning or end of each rep.
Suggestions For Others
Here are a few tips I have learned on my journey:
- Get a huge lunchbox.
- Cook everything in the morning or the day before.
- Just carry the gallon of water. Don't worry about the looks. It will help you know how much you have left to drink.
- Call hotels before you get there and ask if they have refrigerators or microwaves in the room. If not, bring a foreman grill and one of those refrigerators you can plug into your car. I have a fridge in the back of my car that can plug into wall outlets.