Name: Mike Fitting
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Fat: 24%
Weight: 182 lbs
Body Fat: 8%
Why I Got Started
I initially got started to lose weight and get more toned because I was unhappy with how I used to look. Then I started to to get a little bigger and bigger and out of no where I blew up and fell in love with how you could transform the human body. I became a fiend and haven't stopped yet.
How I Did It
I got a membership at a local gym and began going at least 4 days per week. Nobody thought I'd keep up with it. I began to start noticing a lot of progress so I'd work harder and harder each time and set new goals constantly to keep myself motivated. I read up on a lot of stuff and one thing lead to another and as of now I'm happy with my results.
- 2 packets of oatmeal
- Slice of toast with cream cheese
- One pound fruit bowl serving
- Glass of green tea
Monday: Chest & Triceps
Friday: Back, Biceps & Forearms
- Pullups: 3 sets until failure
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 3 sets of 10
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 10
- Seated Cable Row: 3 sets of 10
- Chin Ups: 3 sets until failure
- Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 10
- Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 10
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10
- Barbell Wrist Curls: 3 sets of 10
- Reverse Wrist Curls: 3 sets of 10
Suggestions For Others
Well there's a lot I'd like to say, but the one thing I think is most important is never give up. You don't know how far you can push the human body until you try. You never know the outcome of hard work until you put the work in.
Always try to do one more rep, one more set, just one more of everything. Push yourself every time you're at the gym until the point of total failure and then some. You won't be upset with the results and physical and mental strength you gain from giving it your all.