Weight: 110 lbs
Body Fat: 6%
Weight: 130 lbs
Body Fat: 8%
Why I Got Started
I got started because my friend Kenny Munyer started about 2 years ago and I saw his huge gains; I couldn't let him get all of the girls!
I decided to change my body because I was tired of just being the "friend" of girls. I'm also contemplating joining the military and I want to be ripped if I do.
How I Did It
I started in August of 2008 but my diet and workouts didn't become well developed until about January or February of this year. Bodybuilding.com has helped me in the education of my own anatomy and supplementation recommendations.
Click Image To Enlarge.
Bodybuilding.Com Has Helped Me In The Education Of
My Own Anatomy And Supplementation Recommendations.
Snack: Post Workout
- Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Rows: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Barbell Squat: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Turkish Get-Up: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Dips: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Pullups: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Incline Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Front Barbell Squat: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Glute Kickback: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Side Bends: 5 sets of 5 reps
Suggestions For Others
Find a reason to start bodybuilding. This is the key ingredient to success for it allows a constant reminder for why you are pushing yourself so hard.
Push friends to be the same way and show them other people on Bodybuilding.com that way you have friends with the common interest rather than avid party-goers. Nothing's impossible; there's gray between the black and white so you choose your own alternative.