Teen Transformation Of The Week - Cameron!
Cameron was tired of everyone at school making jokes at his expense because of his weight, so he decided to turn things around and get in the best shape of his life. Learn how he shed 65 pounds right here!
Weight: 220 lbs
Body Fat: 25%
Weight: 155 lbs
Body Fat: 12%
Why I Got Started
I was very overweight for most of my childhood. When I entered high school, people would make jokes about how out of shape I was, so of course I wanted to change my body.
I no longer wanted to be the "fat kid" that everyone sympathized for. I could control how my body looks, so it was time to actually take control of it.
How I Did It
I started off just eating less and doing cardio. But as I researched and learned more about exercise and nutrition, I started lifting weights and paying more attention to what I ate, and how much I ate. I lifted with as much intensity as I could muster, and stayed as consistent as possible.
Click Image To Enlarge.
I Lifted With As Much Intensity As I Could
Muster, And Stayed As Consistent As Possible.
- 6 oz any lean meat or 2 scoops whey
- 1 sweet potato, 1 cup oatmeal or 1 cup brown rice
- 2 tbsp almond butter
Saturday: Lower Power
- Bench Press: 3 sets of 5 reps
- Barbell Rows: 3 sets of 5 reps
- Military Press: 3 sets of 5 reps
- Dips: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Skullcrushers: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Pullups: 4 sets of 5 reps
- Dumbbell Overhead Press: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Shrugs: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Close-Grip Bench Press: 3 sets of 12 reps
Sunday: Upper Power
Tuesday: Lower Hypertrophy
Wednesday: Upper Hypertrophy
Suggestions For Others
Keep everything intense and consistent. There's no point in half @ssing a workout or cheating on your diet. Set goals and do your best to achieve them. Treat every workout like it will make or break you.
Have a plan for your diet and stick to it. Do this consistently and try your best, and results will follow. It's not easy, but it certainly can be done.