Lean Homemade Sausage
- 1/2 lb. lean ground pork
- 1/4 tsp. ground rosemary
- 1/8 tsp. ground thyme
- 1/8 tsp. dried marjoram, crushed
- Combine all ingredients and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place in an air-tight container and refrigerate 4-24 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Shape into 1/2 inch thick patties. Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook sausage patties 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked throughout.
Serving Size (1) Recipe yields 4
Lean Homemade Sausage PDF (111 KB)