Honey Pineapple Syrup
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Combine cornstarch and pineapple juice in a saucepan.
- When cornstarch has dissolved, stir in honey.
- Place pan over medium heat, and stir for 3-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add the egg substitute or egg whites.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes without stirring.
- Then, gently scramble, cook for 1-3 additional minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat, and cover to keep warm.
Serving Size (1) Recipe yields 1 1/2 cups
Honey Pineapple Syrup PDF (111 KB)