- 3/4 cup fat-free egg substitute or 6 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 cup non/lowfat cheese
- 1/8 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/8 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/8 cup onion, chopped
- 1 whole mushrooms, sliced
- Ground paprika
- Coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over medium heat. Place the egg substitute or egg whites in the skillet, and sprinkle with the pepper. Let the eggs cook without stirring for about 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Lift the edges of the omelet with a spatula, and allow the uncooked egg to flow below the cooked portion. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cheese on one half of the omelet.
- Fold the other half over the filling, and cook for 1-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the paprika.
Serving Size (1) Recipe yields 1 omelet
Vegetable Omelet PDF (112 KB)