- 1 3/4 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free egg substitute or 2 egg whites
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 3 whole mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup non/lowfat grated cheese
- 1 cup nonfat evaporated milk
- 1 cup fat-free egg substitute or 8 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons grated non/lowfat Parmesan cheese
- To make the crust, combine rice and egg whites, and stir well. Coat pie pan with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat), and pat the crust mixture over bottom and sides of pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, stir well, and pour into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45-50 minutes. Remove dish from oven, and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Serving Size (1 slice)
Vegetable Quiche PDF (112 KB)