BSN Push Your Limits 6-Week Challenge
Official Contest Rules
What Can I Win?
Two (2) Contestant will receive a grand prize ("Grand Prize Winner") of:
One (1) Contestant will receive the People Choice Prize of:
Seven (7) Contestants will receive the weekly prize ("Weekly Prize Winners") of:
- BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or in-store credit (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD)
All prize winners are collectively referred to herein as "Winners".
Who Can Enter?
- ELIGIBILITY: The BSN Push Your Limits 6 Week Challenge (the "Contest") is open to BodySpace members who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in Contestant's place of residence at the time of entry ("Contestant"). Membership and enrollment in BodySpace are free. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant's participation in this Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation, BSN and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individuals are ineligible. Except as otherwise permitted herein, only one entry per person will be accepted. If a Contestant submits multiple entries, the last will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No Purchase Necessary.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave, Boise, Idaho 83713 U.S.A. and Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc., located at 975 Meridian Lake Drive, Aurora, Illinois 60504 (collectively "Sponsor").
- TO ENTER: The Contest enrollment period begins at 12:00 am MDT on October 13, 2014 and ends at 11:59 pm MDT on October 19, 2014 (the "Enrollment Period"). All pre-transformation photos must be submitted during the Enrollment Period. Contestant's transformation start date begins on the date Contestant enrolls in the Contest ("Transformation Start Date") and ends on November 30, 2014 ("Transformation Completion Date"). All post-transformation photos must be received between November 24, 2014 and November 30, 2014. In no event will materials be accepted after 11:59 pm MST on November 30, 2014 (the "Submission Period"). To enter the Contest, visit the website at www.bodybuilding.com/fun/push-your-limits-challenge.html for the official online entry form. Contestant must be or must register to be a BodySpace member to participate in the Contest. Membership in BodySpace is free. Contestant must complete all information requested, including but not limited to your full legal name, BodySpace name, full address (including apartment number), city, state, province, zip/postal code, country, daytime, home and/or mobile telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, and all other information requested, including submission of required photos. Any communication regarding the Contest will be sent to the e-mail address on file. It is Contestant's responsibility to notify Sponsor at email@example.com of a change of e-mail address. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Contestant must complete the entry form themselves. Only one (1) entry per Contestant will be accepted; if multiple entries are submitted, all entries prior to the latest dated entry will be disregarded. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Contestant shall render the entry ineligible.
Use of any illegal or banned substances to achieve results is prohibited. Contestants may be required to test and/or sign an affidavit verifying that their transformation was achieved without the use of illegal substances.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- PHOTO SUBMISSION: To enter, Contestant must also submit three (3) "before" photographs in "JPG" (.jpg) format including the present day's newspaper (must clearly show the date) or the Contest hashtag in "before" and "after" front-view photos and using the instructions provided: front body view including face, back body view, body side view (though not required, ¾ body or full body pictures are best for showing Contestant's full transformation). Contestant must be clothed in a bathing suit or similar clothing. Contestants are encouraged to stay active in BodySpace and to use BodySpace tools to enter body fat percent before, during, and after the competition. Staying active in BodySpace includes but is not limited to: updating fit status regularly, tracking workouts, joining the BodyGroup and conversation in the group, adding friends, uploading progress pictures weekly, posting blogs, using the Fitboard, etc. Contestant must also submit three (3) "after" photographs with the same requirements as the "before" photographs by no later than 11:59 pm MDT on November 30, 2014. Contestants are encouraged to enter body fat percent and weight. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any Contestant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the "before" or "after" photographs (collectively the "Images") or to request that Contestant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies or professionally produced or those that have been enhanced or altered will be rejected.
Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant's consent to use the Images on Sponsor's websites and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant represents and warrants that he or she has all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant grants a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license of the Images and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether or not to accept Contestant's photographs or other materials. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant's Images or any violation of the Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) People's Choice Winner will be chosen by Bodybuilding.com visitors/customers who will vote on the top 20 runner ups that were chosen by the Bodybuilding.com judges. Voting on the People's Choice Winner will take place during December 15 and December 21, 2014 with the winner released with December 22, 2014. Two (2) Contestants will be selected as Grand Prize Winners by judges applying the following criteria, in their sole discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Contestant's body as evidenced by the "before" and "after" Images and information submitted; and (b) Contestant's ability to achieve their transformation goals as described in Contestant's submission at Transformation Start Date. Selection of Winners will occur between December 1 and December 14, 2014, and notification will be by e-mail or telephone on or before December 15, 2014. The judges will consist of Sponsor's employees qualified to apply the judging criteria, in Sponsor's sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Winners will also be announced on December 15, 2014 on Bodybuilding.com.
- PRIZES: Subject to Contestant's full compliance with the Rules, selected Winners will receive:
Two (2) Contestants will each receive a grand prize ("Grand Prize Winner") of:
One (1) Contestant will receive the People Choice Prize of:
Weekly Prize: Each week during the Contest, one (1) group member of the BSN Push Your Limits-Team BSN Bulk or BSN Push Your Limits-Team BSN Shred BodyGroups ("Weekly Prize Winners") will be selected at random to receive a weekly prize. Upon selection, the Weekly Prize Winner will be notified to post a message using the instructions provided on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Prizes for Weekly Prize Winners are: Week 0 - Winner announced 10/20 - BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or ISC (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD); Week 1 - Winner announced 10/27 - ISC BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or ISC (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD); Week 2 - Winner announced 11/3 - BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or ISC (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD); Week 3 - Winner announced 11/10 - BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or ISC (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD); Week 4 - Winner announced 11/17 - BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or ISC (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD); Week 5 - Winner announced 11/24 - BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or ISC (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD); and Week 6 - Winner announced 12/1 - BSN Product Stack (if Winner is in the US) or ISC (if Winner is outside US) - Value $150.00 (USD). To join the BSN Push Your Limits 6 Week Challenge BodyGroup, go to: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/bsn_push_your_limitsteam_bsn_bulk for the bulking group or http://groups.bodybuilding.com/bsn_push_your_limitsteam_bsn_shred for the shred group. Odds of winning depend on the number of members in the BSN Push Your Limits 6 Week Challenge BodyGroup. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
All prizes total approximately $26,050.00 (USD), and will be awarded in U.S. dollars. Any costs associated with currency exchange are the sole responsibility of the Winners. The prizes do not include taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges or any other items not specifically described in the Rules and the foregoing are the Winner's sole responsibility. Winners are responsible for determining applicability and payment of all taxes.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All Winners agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Winner within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Should the Winner be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules or to travel for the photo shoot (applies to Grand Prize Winner only), a substitute Winner will be named.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants and Winners submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of Contestant's entry in the Contest and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Contestant hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and acknowledges and agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by the Rules; (b) that participation in the Contest is voluntary; (c) Contestant is not a minor; (d) Contestant is of sound mind and body and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person; (e) Contestant possesses all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement; (f) Contestant certifies that he or she meets all eligibility requirements as set forth in the Rules, which he or she has read, understands, and agrees to; (g) certifies that all photographs Contestant submits for the Contest will depict only Contestant, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by Contestant and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder; (h) Contestant is fully aware and assume the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest.
Further, Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information or website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE CONTEST RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- EU CONTESTANTS: For Contestants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.