Video Article: Pole Fitness With Fawnia Dietrich!
If you feel that your cardiovascular routine is getting stale why not kick it up a notch and try pole fitness!
Dance instructor, fitness model, competitor, writer and actress Fawnia Dietrich teaches you how to get in a great cardiovascular workout through pole dancing.
Pole Fitness With Fawnia Dietrich
Watch The Video - 06:49
- Stretch for 5 minutes, light full body stretch
- Pole Hold - Arms should form 90 degree angle, Lift both legs but do not wrap them around the pole: 3-5 sets of 30-60 sec reps
- 3 seconds rest between sets
- Walk Around The Pole
- Body Wave
- Fireman Spin
- Back Arch
- Try to incorporate a variety of movements so that you aren't just using your arms.
- Add more moves to increase difficulty.
- Be prepared to get a little bruised at first.