LIVE SHREDDED TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
SPONSORED BY MUSCLEPHARM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED
RULES OF THE CONTEST
- Eligibility: Bodybuilding.com's August 12-Week Transformation Challenge (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the US Virgin Islands and any other US territories and protectorates) and/or to members of the U.S. military who reside at APO/FPO addresses outside of the U.S. (must possess valid government issued identification), who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. All Entrants must enroll in the Contest by 11:59 pm EST on August 31, 2011. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, Liberty Media Corporation, MusclePharm and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. Except as otherwise permitted herein, only one entry per monthly transformation, per person will be accepted. If an Entrant submits multiple entries in a month, the earliest will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Entrant. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsors: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com LLC located at 2026 S. Silverstone Way, Meridian, ID, 83642 and MusclePharm located at 4721 Ironton St # A Denver, CO 80239 (collectively "Sponsor").
- To Enter: The Contest enrollment period begins at 12:01 am EST on the first day of each month's 12-week transformation challenge and ends at 11:59 pm EST on the last day of that same month (the "Enrollment Period"). For example, Entrants may register for Bodybuilding.com's August 12-Week Transformation Challenge beginning at 12:01 am EST on August 1, 2011 and ending at 11:59 pm EST on August 31, 2011. Entrant's transformation start date begins on date of Entrant's enrollment ("Transformation Start Date") and ends exactly 12 weeks following Transformation Start Date ("Transformation Completion Date"). All final materials are due on Entrant's "Transformation Completion Date" defined as 12 weeks following the Entrant's "Transformation Start Date." To enroll, visit the website: www.bodybuilding.com/august for the official online entry form. Entrant must currently be or register to be a BodySpace member. Registration is free. Entrant may enter multiple transformation contests. Entrant must complete all information requested, including but not limited to their legal name, full address (including apartment number), city, state, zip code/postal code, daytime, home and/or cell telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, and all other information as may be requested from time to time including submission of the required photos and goals. Any communication regarding the contest will be sent to the email address on file. It is Entrant's responsibility to notify Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org of a change of email address. All materials submitted (including photographs) become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrant must complete the entry form themselves. Only one entry per person, per monthly transformation contest will be accepted; all subsequent entries will be disregarded and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Entrant shall render the entry ineligible.
- How to Submit Photos: To enter, Entrant is required to submit three (3) before photographs in .jpg format using the instructions provided and as follows: body front view, body back view, body side view (though not required, 3/4 body or full body pictures are best for showing Entrant's full transformation), all including the present day's newspaper with the date clearly showing and dressed in a bathing suit or similar clothing. Entrant will also be required to submit three (3) after photographs with the same requirements on Transformation Completion Date along with a paragraph describing Entrant's training, supplement regimen and how Entrant achieved results. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any Entrant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the before and after photographs (collectively the "Images") and/or to request that the Entrant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies will be rejected. No enhanced or altered Images will be accepted. Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Entrant's consent to use the Images on Sponsors' websites and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Entrant represents and warrants that they have all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Entrant grants a perpetual, royalty free, non exclusive license of the Images and anything submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will then decide, in its discretion whether to accept Entrant's photographs, based upon its review of the documents. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Entrant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Entrant's breach of any representation or warranty related to the Images or any other violation of these Rules.
- Winner Selection: At the end of each month's 12-Week Transformation Challenge, Entrants will be selected for prizes ("Selected Entrants") by judges applying the following criteria in their sole discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Entrant's body from "before" and "after" Images and information submitted; and (b) Entrant's ability to achieve their transformation goals (based on goal description submitted by Entrant at the beginning of the Contest). Selected Entrants will be chosen approximately three (3) weeks following the end of each month's "contest period," and will be notified by email or telephone. The judges will consist of employees / contractors of Sponsor.
- Prize: Prize details for the August contest period:
Grand Prize Entrants (one (1) male and one (1) female), whose entries are confirmed as valid, receive:
- $10,000 in U.S. dollars
- Train at MP Sports 35 sq ft Science Center with one of their top athletes for one day (includes flights to/from MP Sports Science Center from/to Grand Prize Entrants residence plus one night stay in Denver, CO). Retail value up to $2500 and will vary according to the departure city.
- Two (2) front row UFC tickets including flights for two (2) to and from Grand Prize Winner's residence to selected UFC fight location, which is subject to availability of tickets and Grand Prize Entrant's availability. One (1) night hotel stay in city of UFC fight is included. Retail value up to $2500 and will vary according to the departure city.
- Photo shoot at MP Sports Science Center with celebrity photographer Eric Williams, to be featured in National Ad campaign. Retail value up to $1500 and will vary according to the departure city
- Two (2) year supply of MusclePharm Supplements ($250 monthly limit at retail value)
- $300 of MusclePharm clothing
2nd Place Prize Entrant (one (1) Entrant), whose entry is confirmed as valid), receives:
- One (1) year of MusclePharm supplements ($300 monthly limit at retail value)
- $200 of MusclePharm clothing
3rd Place Prize Entrant (one (1) Entrant), whose entry is confirmed as valid), receives:
- One (1) year of MusclePharm supplements ($150 monthly limit at retail value)
- $100 of MusclePharm clothing
Subject to compliance with these Rules, one eligible Entrant will be drawn at random weekly and receive a prize for each week during the Contest Period. Each weekly prize will have an estimated retail value of $150. Recipients for weekly prizes will be selected by Bodybuilding.com and must be an active member of the Transformation Challenge BodyGroup at Bodybuilding.com's social site BodySpace.
The prizes do not include taxes, obtaining a passport, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges or any other items not specifically described in these Rules and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrants. All Selected Entrants are responsible for reporting and paying all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to transfer, substitute prizes or provide a cash equivalent for any prizes. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
As a condition to receiving a prize, all Selected Entrants must sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Selected Entrant within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, or the Selected Entrant declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Entrant.
- General: By entering, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor and its agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Entrant's names, likeness, the Images, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Personal Information: Any personal information that the Entrant submits in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by the Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Entrants' personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, an Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- Disclaimer and Release of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other persons', computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest should causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the contest or disqualify entrants if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.