Below, you'll find everything you need to enter the challenge and to begin your Macrobolic body evolution!
About The Challenge
MHP and Bodybuilding.com have teamed up to bring you the Body Evolution Challenge of the Century!
On top of the $50,000 in cash and prizes found below, you could win an additional $1,000 cash just for registering today and purchasing your Macrobolic Nutrition supplements from Bodybuilding.com!
All you need to do is buy any MHP supplement and you will be put in the drawing for $ 1,000 a month until the contest end.
- Register now to get your official competitor number (required for contest entry) and download your Official Competitor Packet.
- Purchase and begin using at least one core Macrobolic Nutrition product from the Macrobolic Nutrition supplement line (Up Your MASS 5lb Powders, Up Your MASS Bars, Macrobolic-MRP, Macrobolic-RTG, Macrobolic Performance Bars).
Click Here for customized Macrobolic Nutrition supplement programs from Bodybuilding.com that can allow you to reach your goals even faster! Save your receipts, as you'll need them later.
- Take your Before Photos. Check out sample before and afters here.
- Follow the Macrobolic Nutrition diet program for 12 weeks, continue using the Macrobolic Nutrition supplement(s), follow your own workout plan (or the Macrobolic Training Program) and watch your body evolve to a new level of fitness! Download the PDF version here (20 MB).
- At the end of 12 weeks, take your After Photos, completely fill out the Official Competitor Packet and send in to MHP along with your essay, Before & After photos and receipts for the Macrobolic Nutrition product(s) you've purchased. Submit these within 1 week after you have completed your 12 week program, as outlined in the Official Competitor Packet (below).
Rules & Regulations
OFFICIAL RULES. ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING MD & VT), WHO ARE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN MD, VT AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- How to Enter Contest: To enter, complete the following steps: 1) Purchase MHP Macrobolic Nutrition supplement(s) from Bodybuilding.com and begin the Macrobolic Nutrition diet program. For best results, use the recommended customized program packages (correlating to your age range) in conjunction with exercise. Keep your receipt(s), as you'll be asked to submit it/them later. 2) All contestants must first register to enter the Macrobolic Nutrition $50,000 Body Evolution Challenge. To register, fill out the back of an official Contest brochure (provided by the retail location) with all of your information in order to receive your Official Competitor Packet for entry. Be sure to fill it out completely in order for registration to be accepted. Or, visit www.macrobolicnutrition.info/register or www.macrobolicnutrition.com/register to register and proceed to step #4. 3) Cut out the registration form portion of the brochure and mail it in an envelope with postage affixed, to: MHP Macrobolic Nutrition Body Evolution Challenge, 21 Dwight Place, Fairfield, NJ 07004. Mail-in registrations must be postmarked NO LATER THAN JULY 8, 2005 and received by July 15, 2005. Limit one registration per person, regardless of method of registration. 4) Once registration is received, you will be sent an Official Competitor Packet with an official contestant number (If you register online, you can download the packet as soon as registration is complete and an official contestant number will be assigned). 5) Take your "Before" photos right away (4 photos total - 2 from the front, 1 from the side, 1 from the back). Visit www.macrobolicnutrition.info or www.macrobolicnutrition.com to find out how to take the best photos. At the end of the challenge (12 weeks after you've taken your "Before" photos), take your "After" photos (4 photos total - 2 from the front, 1 from the side, 1 from the back). 6) Follow the instructions in your Official Competitor Packet, including completing an essay in 1200 words or less on how MHP Macrobolic Nutrition supplement(s) have given you a better life. 7) Within one (1) week of completing the 12-week challenge, complete and mail your Official Competitor Packet, complete with your "before and after" photos (no more than 8 total), your completed essay (packet, photos and essay, hereafter referred to as "Entry") and receipts (for specified products for your age range), postmarked NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 7, 2005 and received by OCTOBER 14, 2005. Mail with postage affixed, to: MHP Macrobolic Nutrition Body Evolution Challenge, 21 Dwight Place, Fairfield, NJ 07004. Limit one Entry per person. Entrants acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor, who thereby has the right to publish, display, edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. The Sponsor also has the exclusive right to use the Entries in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), without further consent from entrants. Important Information for all Entries: Each essay must be the original work of entrant and Entry must be owned by entrant. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party's pre-existing photograph or Essay does not qualify as entrant's original creation. Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Any photograph that is of poor quality will likely be rejected, at Judges' sole discretion. Any entrant whose photograph includes a third party will be disqualified. Any entrant whose photograph contains elements not owned by the entrant (including, but not limited to, trademarks or logos) may be required to provide a legal release for such use, including Sponsor's use of such entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Maryland and Vermont), who are 16 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and families of Maximum Human Performance, Inc. ("MHP"), its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. Void in Maryland, Vermont and where prohibited by law. All United States federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Judgings: All eligible entries will be preliminarily judged on or about OCTOBER 18, 2005, to determine 100 finalists, from among all eligible Entries received. Preliminary judging will be conducted by 3 panel judges, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Entries will be judged, based on the following criteria: Dramatic Positive Results as seen in before/after photos submitted (40%); Appearance of Overall Physique as seen in after photos submitted (30%); Inspirational Value of Essay (30%). The 100 finalists will be rejudged on or about OCTOBER 21, 2005, based on the criteria listed above, to determine the First, Second and Third Prize winners. Final judging will be conducted by 3 panel judges, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Submissions that contain more than 1200 words, do not include all Entry elements or are considered inappropriate are not eligible. In the event of a tie, tied entrants will be re-judged based solely on Dramatic positive results as seen in before/after photos submitted. No information regarding Entries or judging, other than as otherwise set forth in the Official Rules, will be disclosed.
- Contest Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: FIRST PRIZE (1): $15,000, awarded in the form of a check and a Powertec Home Gym System (ARV $15,920). SECOND PRIZE (1): $10,000, awarded in the form of a check and a Powertec Home Gym System (ARV $10,920). THIRD PRIZE (1): $5,000, awarded in the form of a check and a Powertec Home Gym System (ARV: $5,920). FINALIST PRIZES (100): A MHP gym bag and $200 worth of sponsor-selected MHP supplements (ARV $230 each). Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. The Contest (and the awarding of contest prizes) is expressly contingent upon a sufficient number of eligible Entries being received by the Sponsor. The prizes are not transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable or if, for any reason beyond Sponsor's control, the stated prize is unable to be awarded as is. The potential winners will be notified by mail/email. The potential First, Second and Third Prize winners will be required, as allowed by law, to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility assignment of rights, liability/publicity release (where legal) within 10 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate potential winner(s) determined, within the Sponsor's sole discretion. Return of prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate winner determination. Taxes, if any, related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability, for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. BODYBUILDING.COM FIRST PRIZE (1): All entries that are received through Bodybuilding.com will be eligible to win a $1,000 prize, awarded in the form of a check. This prize will go to the contestant that obtains the highest score as per the judging criteria outlined above.
- General Rules: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, submission of Entries constitutes permission to use the entrant's name, likeness, photograph, biographical information, and Entry submission for advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation. All contestants, including but not limited to, First, Second and Third Prize winners agree to have their images and/or essays in advertising materials at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mistranscribed or mutilated mailed Entries or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the registrations in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the online portion of the Contest if it becomes technically corrupted, and use all registrations submitted prior to cancellation, along with all eligible mailed registrations received. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding.
- Winners List: For a winners' list, available between NOVEMBER 1st and NOVEMBER 30th, 2005, visit the winners link at www.macrobolicnutrition.com and www.macrobolicnutrition.info.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is Maximum Human Performance, Inc., 21 Dwight Place, Fairfield, NJ 07004.