I am officially 4 weeks out from the Arnold Amateur. I now weigh 203 and am about four percent body fat.
I have been traveling and working nonstop, sometimes working 18-20 hour days on the road. I have been to NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, and pretty much the entire east coast! I was there for 11 days at six weeks out. Last week, Team Scivation, consisting of Derek, Rob and I, filmed training videos and worked on project for long hours all week.
This week, I left Sunday and am in GA for the entire week. This is four weeks out! Let's see someone else prep for a big National level show with this schedule! At three weeks out, I will be working in Orlando, FL all week and then at two weeks out, I will be in MI all week.
At one week out, yes, I will be home for two days... then I leave for the Arnold to set up our booth! No rest for the wicked! On Tuesday, February 23 at 5:00 PM, I'll be at Pro's Gym in Jackson, MI.
I have been cooking in my hotel room and my food choices are simply:
Veggies And Fruits:
- Scivation Whey
- Scivation Solution 5
- Scivation Dialene 4x
- Scivation Xtend
- Scivation Essential FA
- Primaforce Elastamine
- Primaforce Cissus
- PGN Nutrition Estracort
- Monday: Back And Traps
- Tuesday: Chest And Biceps
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Back
- Friday: Shoulders And Triceps
- Saturday: Legs
- Sunday: Off
Sample Back Day
- Pre-Cardio: 2 Scivation Dialene 4x capsules
- Intra-Cardio: 6 scoops of Scivation Xtend, 2 scoops of Scivation Vasocharge
- Pre-Workout: 2 scoops of Scivation Vasocharge, 2 Primaforce 1,3-Dimethylamine capsules
- Intra-Workout: 6 scoops of Scivation Xtend
I'm consuming 7 meals containing about 50 grams of protein and 15 grams of fats. My post-workout meal contains 60 grams of carbs as well.
- Cardio: 60 minutes on the treadmill
- Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 6 sets of 7-15 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 2 sets to failure
- Bent Over Barbell Rows: 10 sets of 10 reps
- T-Bar Rows: 2 sets to failure
- Barbell Shrugs: 4 sets to failure
- Preacher Curls: 2 sets to failure
- Barbell Curls: 2 sets to failure
- Deadlifts: 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Final stretch, this is where it all comes together! Like Dorian, I want to be 100% ready at two weeks out and I will do it!