Skip La Cour
MANformation Talk Radio - Personal Development For Men!
Listen Or Download Archived Shows
Episode 101: Why The MANformation Program Was Created And How It Will Help You!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 101!
- Skip explains the MANformation program and how it will help you get what you really want in life.
Date: 01/19/2010 (Radio Show 101) - mp3
Episode 100: Values That Shape How You Conduct Yourself As A Man!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 100!
- Skip explains the values that shape how you conduct yourself as a man.
Date: 01/12/2010 (Radio Show 100) - mp3
Episode 99: Your 2010 MANformation Goal-Setting Session!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 99!
- Skip explains why you must become "Result-Driven" to make your MANformation in 2010; Tim Concludes his one-on-one MANformation coaching.
Date: 01/05/2010 (Radio Show 99) - mp3
Episode 98: MANformation One-On-One Coaching With Tim!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 98!
- During this episode, Skip talks about the importance of FOCUS and Tim outlines his MADDs (MANformation Alpha Daily Disciplines).
Date: 12/29/09 (Radio Show 98) - mp3
Episode 97: How To Create Your MANformation Plan-Of-Attack!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 97!
- Tim continues his MANformation coaching sessions this week by outlining his Specific Alpha Action Strategies (SAAS). Also... Success and Leadership Coach Skip La Cour discusses Alpha Leadership strategies that transform you into the MAN you really want to be.
Date: 12/22/09 (Radio Show 97) - mp3
Episode 96: A Brainstorming Exercise To Help You Get What You Want In Life!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 96!
- During this episode, Skip discuses "Five Behaviors of Manipulative People"; Mike shares his recent MANformation experience; and Tim continues his coaching by brainstorming what he needs to do to reach his life goals.
Date: 12/15/09 (Radio Show 96) - mp3
Episode 95: Going For What You Really Want In Life (Instead Of Settling...)!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 95!
- 17-year-old Tim continues his MANformation coaching by outlining the ambitious goals he wants to achieve by the age of 35. (This is an awesome show to listen to--no matter what age you are!)
Date: 12/08/09 (Radio Show 95) - mp3
Episode 94: What Risks Are You Willing To Take To Become The Man You Really Want To Be?
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 94!
- What Risks Are You Willing to Take to Become the Man You Really Want to Be? Skip begins his coaching sessions with 17-year old Tim.
Date: 12/01/09 (Radio Show 94) - mp3
Episode 93: The Alpha Male Has The Ability To Make Decisions!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 93!
- Nate gets some really tough love from his "big brother" Skip to jolt him into taking complete control of his MANformation
Date: 11/24/09 (Radio Show 93) - mp3
Episode 92: You Don't Have To Be An Arrogant Jerk To Be A Powerful Alpha Male!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 92!
- Drew steps up from student to teacher and outlines 10 tips on how to effectively interact with men who are more powerful and confident than you.
Date: 11/17/09 (Radio Show 92) - mp3
Episode 91: When You Assume Success The Rest Of The World Will Follow Your Lead!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 91!
- Skip talks about the importance of assuming success and Drew gets coached into a more empowered state to handle the challenges he faces.
Date: 11/10/09 (Radio Show 91) - mp3
Episode 90: Is Your "Politically Correct" Style Making You A Less Effective Communicator?
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 90!
- During this episode, Skip asks if your "PC" style is negatively affecting your communication; and Robert calls in to let us know how his MANformation is going.
Date: 11/03/09 (Radio Show 90) - mp3
Episode 89: Putting Your Winning MANformation Plan Together!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 89!
- During this episode, 22 year-old Drew reveals his key points of focus and daily disciplines as he continues his one-on-one MANformation coaching with Skip.
Date: 10/27/09 (Radio Show 89) - mp3
Episode 88: Leadership Skills: What They Are & Why You Need Them!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 88!
- Skip La Cour explains what leadership is, is not, and why you want to develop your skills; and, Drew continues his MANformation by following up with his homework assignment."
Date: 10/20/09 (Radio Show 88) - mp3
Episode 87: Powerful Alpha Male Language Patterns!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 87!
- During this episode, Skip works with 22-year old Drew to create more powerful Alpha Male Language Patterns."
Date: 10/13/09 (Radio Show 87) - mp3
Episode 86: The Basics Of Powerful Body Language!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 86!
- During this episode, Jason finds ways to develop more discipline to achieve what he wants in life; Drew makes major progress presenting himself more powerfully; and Robert brainstorms ways to make his MANformation."
Date: 10/06/09 (Radio Show 86) - mp3
Episode 85: MANformation Alpha Daily Disciplines (MADDs), Part 2!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 85!
- During this episode, Robert continues to unravel what it will take for him to be totally "MANformed" and Drew learns that powerful body language starts with a powerful mindset."
Date: 09/29/09 (Radio Show 85) - mp3
Episode 84: MANformation Alpha Daily Disciplines (MADDs)!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 84!
- During this episode, Skip coaches Robert into creating his MANformation Alpha Daily Disciplines (MADDs). "
Date: 09/22/09 (Radio Show 84) - mp3
Episode 83: Decision Making Is An Important Part Of Your MANformation!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 83!
- During this episode, Rob discovers empowering strategies to overcome his "challenges" in the past; Jeff starts describing his victories in manner that better describes his success."
Date: 09/15/09 (Radio Show 83) - mp3
Episode 82: Why You Must Start Thinking Differently To Make Your MANformation!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 82!
- In this episode, Irvin calls and gets some tough "big brother love" from Skip; and Jeff discusses some fitness challenges he's having. "
Date: 09/08/09 (Radio Show 82) - mp3
Episode 80: How To Become A Better Man In Rough Times!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 80!
- How to become a tougher, better man when times get challenging (instead of hoping that times get easier)."
Date: 08/25/09 (Radio Show 80) - mp3
Episode 79: How To Become A Person Of Influence!
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 79!
- At 21 years old, James is looking for motivation to improve at his sales job. Skip suggests that he learn the skills of influence persuasion to build his level of desire."
Date: 08/18/09 (Radio Show 79) - mp3
Episode 78: One-On-One MANformation Coaching... "My Best Show Yet!"
Listen To MANformation Radio Show, Episode 78!
- Comment From Listener: "At 62 years old, Bob calls the show because he is feeling the pain of being a janitor for the last 30 years--and desperately wants to change. Jay tells Skip how much the MANformation Alpha Power Statements (MAPS) have given him a new level of confidence."
Date: 08/11/09 (Radio Show 78) - mp3
Episode 59: Skip discusses how to go about gathering and executing health and fitness information.
Listen To Episode 59: Gathering And Executing Health And Fitness Information!
Date: 03/24/09 (Radio Show 59) - mp3
Episode 58: Change only happens when you want to see people, situations, and events differently!
Listen To Episode 58: Change: See People, Situations, And Events Differently!
Date: 03/17/09 (Radio Show 58) - mp3
Episode 57: Skip discusses ways of setting empowering frames to every situation and relationship in your life!
Listen To Episode 57: Empowering Situations & Relationships!
Date: 03/10/09 (Radio Show 57) - mp3
Episode 55: During this week's talk radio show, La Cour reveals the new and empowering future you will have after committing to the MANformation program.
Listen To Episode 55: Where Do You Getting Clear On What You Need To Do To Make Your MANformation!
Date: 02/24/09 (Radio Show 55) - mp3
Episode 54: Skip asks this great question that will get you more clear on what you want and forces you to reevaluate if your challenges are really as big as you are making them.
Listen To Episode 54: Where Do You Want To Go With Your Life & What Is In Your Way?
Date: 02/17/09 (Radio Show 54) - mp3
How Do I Download An Episode?
I Do Not See Any Video Or Hear Any Sound, What Might Be The Problem?
- Make sure that you have the correct version of the Media player installed.
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet or your local network.
- If it is a Live Webcast, make sure that it has started.
- Make sure your speakers are on and/or the volume is turned up.
- Are you behind a firewall? If so, please reference the next question.
I Think That I Am Behind A Firewall, What Is That, & How Could That Affect Me?
A firewall is used to block unwanted traffic from your network and/or computer. You may need to temporarily disable the Firewall to view the event.
The Media Player Is Installed; I Do Not Have Any Firewall Issues, But Still Do Not See The Stream?
If you have previously connected to the stream but are currently experiencing problems, try clearing your History and Cache in your browser. Open Internet Explorer: Choose: Tools - Internet Options - General - *Clear Temporary Internet Files & * Clear History.