Weight: 143 lbs
Weight: 173 lbs
Why I Got Started
Since I can remember I've always been one of those skinny guys who wasn't even able to do 10 pushups. I was always embarrassed when I needed to take my shirt off. I wasn't satisfied with my look and finally decided to do something.
How I Did It
Meal 5: Post Workout
Meal 6: Before Bed
Day 1: Chest
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 4 x 10-8-6-4 Superset With
- Dumbbell Flyes: 4 x Failure
- Machine Chest Press: 4 x 10-8-6-4 Superset With
- Cable Crossovers: 4 x Failure
- Butterfly: 4 x Failure
- Decline Bench Press: 3 x Failure
- Decline Dumbbell Flyes: 3 x Failure
- Leg Extensions: 4 x 12-15
- Hack Squat: 7 x 10-12 (Last Set - Triple Drop Set)
- Leg Press: 4 x 10
- Barbell Squat: 3 x 10
- Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 10-12
- Standing Leg Curls: 4 x 10-12
- Stiff-Legged Deadlifts: 3 x 10-12
- Lat Pulldown: 4 x Failure
- Bent Over Barbell Rows: 4 x Failure Superset With
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 x Failure
- Deadlift: 3 x Failure Superset With
- T-Bar Rows: 3 x Failure
- Hyperextensions: 4 x Failure
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Back & Triceps
Day 4: Shoulders & Biceps
Click To Enlarge.
21's Using The Curl.
First 7 Reps - MPEG (297 KB) - Windows Media (88 KB)
Next 7 Reps - MPEG (247 KB) - Windows Media (78 KB)
Last 7 Reps - MPEG (1.1 MB) - Windows Media (277 KB)
Suggestions For Others
- No Excuses: If you make up your mind that something must be done, then get into the gym the same day and start doing something.
- Train Hard: Feel dead after few heavy reps?! Kick yourself in the @ss and do a few more!
- Eat Big, Sleep Big: If you want big muscles, you have to change your eating habits. You must eat like a monster, then go to sleep. You have to build muscles, not entertain yourself sitting by the TV.