Over 40 Transformation Of The Week - Liza Gallia!
After Liza had lost her mother to health problems, she turned to food for comfort. But soon she realized she needed to get healthy for own body's sake. Read on to learn how Liza dropped 40 pounds and 18% body fat!
Weight: 180 lbs
Body Fat: 30%
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Fat: 12%
Why I Got Started
I saw the picture of myself after my mom passed away and realized how unhealthy I had become. I didn't want to succumb to the health issues which claimed my mom, so I made the decision to become healthy! I am proof that you are never too old to get in shape!
How I Did It
- Completely changed my diet
- 6-8 meals per day
- At least 1.5 gal of liquids
- High protein
- Low clean carbs
- Med healthy fats
- Weights 5-6 times per week
- Cardio 60-120 minutes per day
Saturday: Chest & Arms
Suggestions For Others
- Be consistent and you will see results.
- Set small achievable goals at first so you don't get discouraged.
- Keep a food journal of everything you eat.
- Cook your food ahead of time and keep it in Tupperware in the fridge so you have no excuses.
- Eat small meals 6-8 times per day to keep your metabolism humming.
- Constantly mix up you workouts so you don't get bored and you body is kept guessing.