Lee Labrada's 12-Week Lean Body Trainer - Week 10, Day 66
Today you have 26-30 minutes of cardio, and I want to talk about developing a support system that you can depend on to help you stay motivated and progressing towards your goal.
Today you have your 26-30 minutes of cardio training and I want to talk a little bit about developing a support system that you can depend on to help you stay motivated and progressing towards your goal.
Week 10, Day 66 Cardio and Strength in Numbers
Watch the video: 1:35
Strength In Numbers
Let's start by talking about a training partner. A good training partner can help your workouts by providing accountability and encouragement. You're not going to blow a workout off if you know your training partner is counting on you.
- Working out with a partner can be fun as well motivating. Also, finding a partner isn't as hard as you think.
- Start by networking at your gym.
- If you haven't already, go one step further by setting up a BodySpace Account at Bodybuilding.com. It's a perfect way to meet others involved in the same journey you're on!
- Having someone who you can turn to for extra advice is a great way to ensure that you stick with the program and realize your fitness goals.
You can also check out what other Lean Body Program Trainees have to share with you from their journey!
Active Rest Day - Cardio
- Minutes 1-2: Level One (Easy resistance)
- Minutes 3-5: Level Two (Moderate resistance)
- Minutes 6-9: Level Three (Difficult resistance)
- Minutes 10-11: Level Two
- Minutes 12-15: Level Three
- Minutes 16-17: Level Two
- Minutes 18-21: Level Three
- Minutes 22-24: Level Two
- Minutes 25-26: Level One
In the next episode, we'll be back in the gym doing a legs and abs workout, so get ready!
We'll also be discussing the importance of changing your exercises periodically to prevent muscle memory.