Hopefully you had a nice chance to rest yesterday after the break from weight training because today you really want to push it for another chest, shoulders, and triceps workout.
Now that you're wrapping up week one of your Lean Body transformation, it's time to really get serious and dial in for the weeks ahead.
Week 1, Day 7 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps!
Watch the video: 6:24
One of the most powerful ways in which to stay prepared and improve your odds of staying compliant with the program is to prepare your meals ahead of time.
Meal Preparation Tips
- Pick up some easy to use Tupperware containers, plastic baggies, a thermos, or anything else that you may find handy when transporting your food from place to place.
- Package meals in individual sized Tupperware containers, and throw them in the fridge, so that you can help yourself whenever you need a quick meal. Keep the other half in the freezer for the latter part of the week.
- Many people find packing a cooler is the best way to go, so consider that as well.
- Cook more food than usual twice a week so you have leftovers, buying ready-made roasted Chicken for quick protein, and purchasing Veggies already pre-chopped and ready to go.
- Be sure to use easily transportable snacks such as Canned Tuna, Bananas, Yams, Oatmeal packets, as well as Protein Shakes or RTD's.
With these tips you'll find sticking with the meal plan is a breeze even with your busy lifestyle.