Main | Supplementation Overview | Nutrition Overview | Training Overview | Get Started
Your training and nutrition rule the roost in this training program. Supplementation should nevertheless account for at least 5 percent of your daily progress over the course of this 8-week trainer, which is a significant contribution.
The supplement industry is a minefield for ingredients that lack real research. Unfortunately, the goal of many companies is to line their pockets rather than produce products that actually work to support your transformation. Incidents of underdosed ingredients, as well as shady ingredients being used to create BCAAs and glutamine, making people more skeptical than ever about the supplements they are taking. This is why I decided I had to launch Kaged Muscle, a brand that I could guarantee with certifications of approval to everybody who follows me.
If you desire the highest quality supplements without compromise, then Kaged Muscle is the brand for you. Don't just take my word for it; check out the thousands of online reviews on our products.
What Makes a Quality Supplement?
I started Kaged Muscle to fill a need in the supplement industry, and it has quickly become a leader. Here's what I think you should look for in any supplement you take, and what I've prioritized when creating my stack:
- Patented ingredients: I use patented ingredients so that you have complete peace of mind that the ingredients in your supplement are backed by real science. Before Kaged Muscle, I would have to buy these patented ingredients in single batches and mix my own formulas for my own peace of mind.
- Purity: Our supplements carry the Micropure seal, which states that KM products are third-party batch tested before they reach you. I've always operated with complete transparency and insisted when I launched Kaged Muscle that I would do the same with supplements.
- No banned substances: Every Kaged Muscle product is BSCG tested to guarantee that there are no banned substances within the formulas. This year, a study showed that more than 15 percent of sports nutrition supplements on the market contain banned substances—substances that can not only be extremely harmful to your health, but also undermine your endeavors as a drug-free athlete like myself.
- Plant-derived ingredients: Our BCAAs and glutamine are fermented from vegetable sources rather than animal byproducts such as duck feathers, which are the raw materials used by many supplement manufacturers.
- No artificial ingredients: Kaged Muscle only uses natural flavoring and coloring systems in our products. I want you to consume only the purest ingredients, which is why I've insisted on doing this.
- No contamination: Kaged Muscle supplements are even Prop 65 Act compliant, which means they don't contain heavy-metal contaminates that are extremely harmful to the body.
In fact, I was told I would never achieve success with the Kaged Muscle brand because we operate on razor-sharp margins due to our ingredients being so costly. However, I believed that there would be enough honest people out there who wanted the very best supplements and complete transparency, which is why I persisted against the grain. I'm happy to say Kaged Muscle is one of the fastest-growing supplement companies in the world now, and our customers are some of the most loyal in the industry.
8-Week Hardcore Trainer Stack
Pre-Kaged 1 serving
In-Kaged 1 serving
Re-Kaged Protein 1 serving
Clean Burn 1 serving
To heighten your mental focus for the workout and provide your body with critical ingredients that help stimulate better performance, a quality pre-workout can't be beat. Take it consistently, and you'll be laser-focused, lifting more weight than ever before, getting more reps, recovering quicker, and remaining focused for the duration of your workout session.
Every 32-gram serving of Pre-Kaged will provide you with:
- 1.5 g patented Creatine HCL
- 3.5 g fermented BCAAs
- 3 g fermented leucine
- 6.5 g L-citrulline
- 1.6 g patented CarnoSyn (beta-alanine)
- 274 mg organic PurCaf caffeine
- 500 mg tender coconut water
- 2 g taurine
- 1.85 g tyrosine
With your pre-workout in your system, you now need to switch to intra-workout nutrition during the workout in order to sustain the momentum. In-Kaged is a blend of ingredients that has been designed to prolong energy levels, accelerate ATP regeneration and buffer lactic-acid buildup, all while encouraging hydration.
Each scoop of In-Kaged contains:
- 5 g fermented BCAAs
- 3 g L-citrulline
- 1.6 g patented CarnoSyn (beta-alanine)
- 500 mg tender coconut water
- 1g taurine
- 500 mg tyrosine
- 124 mg organic PurCaf caffeine
With this supplement, you'll experience a heightened state of performance for the entire workout, which is exactly what you need in order to excel on this eight-week program.
Now that the damage has been done, you need to quickly introduce protein to start the recovery process. After all, you don't build muscle in the gym. You grow afterwards—but only once you've put the right ingredients back into your body to get that supercompensation effect. After your intense workout, you need to raise insulin levels slightly and get the fastest-digesting protein possible into your system so that your muscles have the amino acids necessary to rebuild muscle tissue.
Each serving of Re-Caged protein provides you with:
- 28 g fast-absorbing hydrolyzed whey isolate
- 7 g fermented glutamine
- 6 g fermented BCAAs
- ProHydrolase digestive matrix
- BetaPower betaine
All of these ingredients ensure you're getting the protein to your muscles quickly, which is exactly what you want after an intense workout. The addition of the ProHydrolase matrix means that the protein molecules are broken down even quicker.
Through the Day: Hydration and Nutrition
On this program, you have to remain in a constant state of hydration, because this helps to accelerate fat loss, volumize your muscle cells, and improve overall performance. Along with your gallon or more per day of water, I recommend Hydra-Charge to further boost your hydration levels.
Each serving of Hydra-Charge provides you with:
- Spectra, a combination of fruit and vegetable extracts that provides your body with antioxidants to support immune function Taurine
- 5 essential electrolytes plus tender coconut water extract
Hydra-Charge also makes your plain water taste extremely refreshing, which is why it has become a go-to for so many people. You can sip on it throughout the day, along with BCAAs and glutamine, to keep your body anabolic.
Kaged Muscle's Clean Burn is a potent fat burner, utilizing a multiple-pathway process to torch as much fat as possible. It also helps to manage your blood sugar levels and crush cravings—something that always creeps up on you when you're cutting calories.
Every serving of Clean Burn will provide you with:
- Capsimax natural thermogenic amplifier
- Gymnema sylvestre extract
- Organic PurCaf
I recommend consuming Clean Burn three times per day, ideally 30 minutes before a meal, if you're consuming around eating times.
Throughout the Day: BCAAs, Glutamine
Our fermented BCAAs are derived from vegetable sources rather than animal byproducts such as duck feathers, like many BCAAs are. We use a proven 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine to prompt faster muscle protein synthesis. This is crucial to building muscle and recovering between workouts.
Our fermented glutamine is also derived from vegetable sources rather than animal byproducts such as duck feathers. This means our glutamine is of the purest form and as such is very costly for us to use, but we will never compromise on quality. This supplement works to support immune function and boost muscle recovery. Combined with BCAAs, glutamine is the perfect anticatabolic agent to have in your arsenal. Sip on both throughout the day, mixed with Hydra-Charge.
Rest Days: Citrulline and Creatine HCL
Citrulline is a natural precursor to L-arginine, which means when you amplify its production chain within the body, you experience greater vasodilation (blood vessel expansion) as your nitric-oxide levels rise. Increased vasodilation results in greater blood flow, oxygen, and nutrients to your muscles, and that leads to enhanced performance and recovery. With more blood coursing through your veins to your muscles, the pump you will experience is incredible!
On this program, you will only use citrulline on rest days, because your Pre-Kaged and In-Kaged contain enough to support you on training days. The purpose of this is to sustain increased blood flow at all times.
Kaged Muscle holds the worldwide rights to the original patented Creatine HCL which comes from Vireo Systems. You will be using this on rest days to ensure your creatine levels remain high, so your muscle cells are always saturated. This means that your ATP (energy) regeneration will always be quicker, which is a way to unlock more strength, power, and muscle size.
You don't require Creatine HCL on training days; your Pre-Kaged and In-Kaged are sufficiently dosed with Creatine HCL. Please be sure to read the back of the Creatine HCL label to see if your body weight requires additional servings.
Now Go Get It done!
That is your supplement stack. All you have to do is order your products and follow them as I've described here. Leave nothing to chance in your quest for the ultimate transformation!